* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
You will also need to remember to plan for post-cycle therapy, or PCT, if you want to maintain your results after an Andriol cycle. Because Andriol will suppress your body’s natural testosterone production, you will need to give your body some support post-cycle so it can begin producing testosterone once again. SERMs, or selective estrogen receptor modulators, are required. Clomid and Nolvadex both provide the same benefits – they not only stimulate the production of testosterone, but they also block the effects of estrogen, which is often high at the end of your cycle.
Since proviron is such a pure DHT derivative, we can logically say that it comes with sides, just like any other anabolic steroid. However, the side effects come from its DHT characteristics, so you can expect male pattern baldness issues, especially if you are prone to it. This is why those that choose DHT compounds and suffer from hair issues will run a 5alpha reductase inhibitor such as finasteride, or dutasteride, to counteract this side effect. DHT's can also enlarge the prostate, but this is generally only in those that abuse them. As mentioned above, proviron is not a c17 alpha-alkylated compound, so liver problems are not an issue with it.